Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Benny's Tacos Venice

 I love tacos....  I love breakfast...   I love breakfast tacos?   Of course I do! 


 Benny's is one of my favorite taco joints in all of the land.  It's the little restaurant that can...  Many places just want to get by but Benny's takes the "taco stand" to the next level.

It's counter service but everything is made fresh with smile.  I've been there many times for tacos, but the other morning I decided to stop in for breakfast. 

Without too much though we ordered both the breakfast quesadilla and the "steak & eggs."   What we got was a little bit of breakfast heaven....
 The steak and eggs ended up being a huge portion of carne asada that made my morning.   Served with black beans, chips and guac, what more can you ask for? 

The quesadilla was simple goodness with fluffy eggs, cheese and crispy bacon.

I often start my mornings with a run on the beach, but mainly so I can take the day off for a Benny's breakfast.... and you can bet I'll be back for the tacos and burritos too!
 
 
427 Lincoln Blvd
Venice, CA 90291
310-396-8749
 

No comments:

Post a Comment