Friday, June 1, 2012

Fernando's Taco Inn, Los Angeles




Some car washes have a hot dog or taco stand attached as a bonus so customers can grab a bite while they their cars cleaned.  At Fenando's I think it's the opposite... the car wash opportunity is the bonus and the tacos are king!

Right across from the Staples Center and LA Live you'll see the car wash, and Fernando.  I'm lucky enough to work just up the streets so I'm a walk in regular aside from my dirty car needs.

They may be famous for the "Carlos" but I'm a fan of the street tacos.  I usually get 3 a la carte... asada, al pastor, and carnitas.  At $6.00 for the 3, you'll be stuffed and loving it! 

On a side note, check out the salsas, they have one of the hottest green salsas I've ever tried, and the dark red is super smokey and sultry.


815 West Olympic Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90015
(213) 489-7615

No comments:

Post a Comment