Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Herdez Salsa on sale BOGO this week @ Safeway

Have you ever tried Herdez Salsa?  The first time I ever tried it was in Riviera Maya, Mexico. I purchased this at a small groceria in Cancun and was a bit skeptical as it was, welljarred salsa!! Back at the condo we had rented, we dished it up for chips and as a topping for our homemade tacos.  First thought was holy Toledo this stuff is great. Back in the states I continued to purchase this product all the time.  I learned that Herdez is the #1 Brand of imported salsa consumed in the U.S.A

Today, while shopping at Safeway, I saw the big yellow and black BOGO (buy one get one) tags on Herdez.  We're going to need a bigger shopping cart! I love making homemade salsa and pico de gallo, but sometimes those unexpected guests arrive and Herdez is great to always have in the pantry.

The deal at my local Safeway, in Denver, for the BOGO was only $2.59 for two or in my case, $7.77 for 6.  Side note: 7's are my lucky number!  Did I mention this blog's name came about from the Kentucky Derby?  Darn you Daddy Nose Best!  Anyway, I stocked up on 3 red (Herdez calls it "Casera Hot") and 3 green (verde). This will hold me over for a while.  This weekend, I may even break open a jar for our Memorial Day BBQ.

Get out those Safeway cards people and get in on this BOGO deal.  Happy eating. Happy tacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment